Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Stationary Chip Dumper Unloads 53’ Trailers and Receiving Hopper consisteing of:
- Maximum tilt angle, “A-frame” type, hydraulically operated.
- Standard pivot back-stop model dumper with 45-ton capacity.
- Dumper has Safety Hoop and Safety chain tie down.
- (2) telescoping cylinders.
- 40 HP - 480V, hydraulic pumping unit (250 gallon).
- Foundation elevation pier drawings, for raised elevation.
- Oil Tank Heater.
Above Grade Receiving Hopper
- American International 5,000 cu/ft live bottom receiving hopper designed for saw dust and
- 200 tons per hour average discharge wood product @ approximately 10-18 lb. cu/ft
(material size approx. <1”, 2” max).
- 18’ wide top hopper, sides designed with ¼” plate, hopper legs designed
rom 6” I beam, Manual Adjustable Discharge Gate.
- Conveyor incline is approx. 15 degrees.
- Single head drum, live-bottom conveyor
- Six (6) stands of WDH-110 chain and AR guide bars.
- Chains are staggered and mounted on close centers producing a live bottom
that helps provide an even flow, upper deck designed with A-36 3/8” plate with
1/4” AR plate covering. Lower deck designed with ¼” AR plate.
- Drive sprockets are case hardened steel and attached to 14” head drum rollers.
- Chain take-up design adjustable.
- Incude a VFD controlling the Hopper Speed and Direction from.
- Including both the chain Drive Motor and oil Pump Motor.
- Planetary gear reducer with direct coupled 50 HP 1800 RPM motor.
- SSPC-SP-6 Mechanical surface prep, one (1) coat primer & one (1) coat high
solids industrial enamel (wear surfaces receive primer coat only).
- Manually adjustable gate discharge.
- Electrical are all 480V.
- Sold "As is- Where is".
- Average Delivery:175 tons per hour estimated at 75% at 18-25 pcf wood chips-225TPH max.
ManufacturerAmerican International TN LLC