Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Form-Fill and Seal Bagging System with the following equipment:
- Fully Automatic Bagging System Using V-Plastic Film.
- Complete with Volumetric Feeding System.
- Some Repair Parts are also Included.
Features & Operation:
- The "FFS-100" is an automatic bagging system designed to package free-flowing bulk material
such as soil, compost, mulch, bark, and granular products.
- It is designed to form bags in sizes ranging from 13 US qt to 3.5 cu. ft. (14 to 100 L) from rolls of
Polyethylene preprinted center folded film (U film).
- The bags are filled and then sealed. The FFS-100 combines these three main operations in the
- The first operation is to form a bag with the plastic U film by cutting and sealing the sides.
- It may also include bottom gussets with or without handles and seal.
- The second operation consists in filling the bag with material, with the help of a filling chute and
an opening device.
- The FFS-100 can be integrated with either a mass or volumetric feeder to produce the
appropriate amount of material in each bag.
- The last operation consists in sealing and ejecting the filled bag.
- The FFS-100 was designed with low-level horizontal roll support enabling easy installation of
a roll of Polyethylene using conventional ground-based hoist equipment (forklift or other)
or directly from the floor with a hydraulic unit (option).
- This feature, coupled with stop-start operation of the roll (continuous rotation), allows the use of
a larger diameter roll of film, up to 40 in. (1 m), and ensures non-stop operation of equipment
during a complete work shift.
- Existing Voltage is 400-3-60, Small transformer 400-3-60 to 460-3-60 will be required.
- Sold "As is - Where Is".
- As been said in very good condition.
- Loaded on Truck.