Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
3 Decks - 60“ x 120“ - 50 Series New Screener with:
- Top Cover: Aluminum Construction with a 10“ diameter inlet, bolt in pan type
Spreader beneath the inlet, lift out 10“ dia.
- Stainless inspection ports and replacement seal.
- Aluminum Construction Screen Frame.
- Screen Mesh of customer choice.
- Tan Natural Rubber Balls 1-3/8 (durometer + /-55).
- Box Frame: Mild Steel construction in product contact area.
- Plate Bottom Pan is 304 Stainless Steel construction in product contact areas Outlet.
- 10“ Diameter Outlet for the oversize fraction.
- 10“ Diameter Outlet for the fines fraction.
- Base in Mild Steel constructon with a bracket for in 1827 frame motor.
- Configured to be cable-suspended for floor- mounted.
- Gearbox model 50.
- Motor: 71/2 HP, 1800 RPM , 3 phases, 60 HZ, 230/460 Volt, TEFC Motor # 54485 Sheave.
- Mild Steel Exterior surfaces coated with single-part primer & finished with Sherwin-William F85 Enamel tinted Rotex blue.
- 2 years warranty from date of Installation applicable US & Can.
- Screen 50.0 sq.Ft per deck of Screen Area.
- 50 Tons HR/Pellets - 34 Tons/HR crumbles.
- It will be new and tested before shipping.
- Pictures shown on the Web Site is an example of the work on as a single deck unit.
About R.W. MNG Company Inc.
Founded in 1963 in Stuttgart , Arkansas, R.W. Manufacturing Company designed and manufactured Equipment Mill Exhauster system.
Over the years, they rebuilt Rotex Gearboxes and built Screeners who they shipped all over North America.