Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Fuji King Debarker, Containers, and 75” Chipper with Motors.
- Model KD4/60DTM.
- It consists of two modules of about 9 meters in
length and two longitudinal Rotors with Debarking Abraders.
- The bark is separated through the contact with these
Abraders and by the log-to-log contact,
while the logs are rotating and advancing all the length
of the Debarker.
- Some of the photographs are of the Debarker and Hydraulic System
which is in a 20 ft container.
- This system increases the debarking effect even with frozen
logs and extreme cold conditions.
- The bark is obtained below the debarker and clean logs are
received at the end of the machine.
Slant Disc Chipper:
- A Disc Chipper with (2) Motors of 350 HP each.
- Chipper 75” - 12 knife (key knife).
- A 30º slanted Disc of 2,5 m diameter to reduce the size of the logs to chips.
- Obtaining a consistent Size less than 6% of the produced chips
are considered as fines or oversizes.
- Sold "As is - Where is". Dismantling and cleaning is extra.
- Was built in 2002 by Owner.
- Purchase the Debarker and installed 2017.
- Out of production around July 2021.
- Estimatedt 5 trucks:
(1) Hyd 20 ft Container, (1) 40 ft Electrician Container and (1) Chipper.