Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
12.5' Diameter x 40' High Live bottom Bin discharge (2,862cu/ft):
- LITTLE DAVIS Live bottom Bin having 5'x 8'x 40' bolted Panels.
- 12'6" Diameter x 40' High including Bottom Discharge & Top Anti-Explosion Door System.
- 2,862cu/ft storage area. Exclude Bottom Discharge & Top Anti-Explosion Door System area.
- Anti-Explosion Door System with (7) Explosion Proof Doors.
- With Top Sprinkler system.
- Bottom Concrete base with discharge Screw Unloader to a:
- Take away Screw 12" dia. x 22'0" Overall Lenght - 6Ft. inside the bottom Silos - 16Ft Outside).
- Hydraulic Power Unit with Pump & Contol to operated above.
- Silos safety Ladder.
- Electrical 575v Controls Panel & Switch Off-On.
- Price loaded on (1) Wide load Truck add $ 5K CAD.
- Silo split in two+Conveyor/drive+12'5" Dia. x 8" thick Cement Bottom base.
- The description above is based on the original 2001 Manufacture's list. All must be verified by the
Buyer upon inspection.
- Rebuilt unit installed in 2015 but never used.
- It was designed to handle 75% of the Sawdust Van Trailer of 3,820 Cu/ft.
- Two 5'x 8' bolted to set of Panels can be added to increase storage volume to 4,775 Cu/ft.
(Must be approved by the LITTLE DAVIS Co.)