Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Flour Screener - NORVELL - Model 6 X 27 with screens and Motor.
- Maple frame with the finest grade plywood walls, tops, and bottoms. They have stationary 430-magnetic stainless steel inlets and outlets.
- The press top is held down by a Pressure Regulators to ensure uniform and constant sieve compression without air lines.
- The interior sifter is lined with 430-magnetic stainless steel.
- All of the doors will be equipped with aluminum wedges to help align your sieves properly. Finished with a lacquer finish.
- The free-swinging "SuperDrive" has a 5 HP, 1750 RPM, T-frame, IIG explosion proof, 240/480/3/60 Motor with V-belt drive and guard.
- The sifters have ceiling castings and side channel supports suspended by 3/4" diameter hickory reeds.
- 28-3/4" square Wildcat sieves, each sieve has a drop-in aluminum tray with a .054" diameter replaceable inter crimped back wire and six cloth cleaner compartments.
- Beneath the tray there is a 430-magnetic stainless steel pan.
- The sieves are constructed from kiln dried hardwood with a high-pressure laminate to extend wear and guard against abrasion.
- Each sieve has a machinery plush seal on the bottom edge.
- Every sieve has a screw and nail construction to add longevity and reduce your sieve replacement costs.
- Units come with Safety cables from the ceiling mounts to the side channels, nine 5/8" poly ball cloth cleaners per tray compartment, Star pan cleaners, Stainless Steel Stream Splitter above the sifter to evenly divide the product flow into each section and Special carrier inlets and outlets on the sifter.
- UNITS are ALMOST NEW operated only for 6 months.