Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Briqueting Press - Spanex SHB250
Get started at a really low price.
Rare Deal that will probably go fast!
Complete Line Include:
The Equipment is in very good condition & sold because retirement.
This customer ran the machine at most ½ day a week to just use up the shavings he created in his small manufacturing shop so it has very little use
Vidéo (machine in operation)
Make: Spanex — Model: SHB-250
Manufacturer: SPANEX Website
Volt: 575V - 60Cy - 3Ph
Capacity: 250 Kg/hr (2.3 sq/m out)
Product in: Compacts shavings, sawdust or dry material with moisture 6% to 20% with hydraulic compression aggregate
Product Out: Octagonal Briquets - 125 x Ø75mm
- 12 position bagger
- manual stitcher
- Memory-programmed control, sequences stored (fixed) in an EPROM
- pressing shoe made of solid wear resisting material
- Electronic installation elements support the function safety - optimizes briquette quality.
- Thermal filter system for filtration and cooling of hydraulic oil
- Oil heater holds the press ready (in case of unheated rooms)
- Silo JUSTSEN model JU-SG -13/2.5 - 60 cbm, flat roof, 1,900 x 700 mm door,
700 x 700m fire door, (2) 1.5 sq/m - explosion plates
- Bagger HOLZMAG mod: HYDROSACK, 12 stations, for briquette bagging.
300mm x 650mm bags diameter (cloth/plastic bags) - electric eye indicates when bag
is full, All- automatic
- Weigh Scale plus control to set weight.
- Stitcher to close bags.
- and much more ...
Note: Dust Collector/Cyclone, Silo & Auger see on photos are not included.
Please view PDF file below.