Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Complete line for producing Wood logs and briquettes with a press Di-Piu model 70 situated au Québec. In good condition.
Made in Italy, Di Piu is now recognized as among the best manufacturers of briquette presses / logs in the world
See this machine on their website -> http://www.di-piu.com/eng/products/brik/mb70?v=wood-waste
- In addition, Di Piu have North Americans representatives.
The most important factor in choosing a Briquette Press / logs according to TradeMachines -> (http://trademachines.com/briquetting-presses)
“Factors to Consider When Choosing a Briquette Press for Sale
First, only the top manufacturers should be chosen such as WEIMA, FEECO, KOMAREK, CF NIELSEN, FOTE Machinery, RUF, Imabe Iberica. Guru Kirpa Engineering Works, AGICO Group and Di Piu Engineering.”
This is a complete production line in good condition
- Press Di Piu 70
- Controls Panels
- Cooling Line
- All engines (voltage Canadians)
- Logs Saw
The machine is currently in a warehouse in Quebec
- (We can arrange a visit)
- Worked very well prior to storage.
Production capacity 600-800 kg / h
Diameter briquettes / logs 70 mm
Length briquettes / logs 20-300 mm
Main motor power 37 kW
Weight (Approximate) 3900 kg
Ability to produce round briquettes with hole or square;
- Easy implantation;
- High reliability and long life;
- Low maintenance and operating costs;
- Ratio of electricity consumption per tonne produced very low;
- High quality and precision components;
- High compression pressure;
- High quality of produced briquettes;
See Video (Brik MB 80)
See pamphlet on the Brick series below