Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Vertical Cooler - CPM - Model 2GA this include:
- SS Top inlet Section.
- Inside Screen and Frame were rebuilt. (See note below)
- Rotary Discharge Vannes system.
- Cooler is in very good condition as it was working very well when it was talking out of production
and replace by a larger unit.
- The Inlet Control Flow Baffle, usually located in the top SS Inlet Hopper and it long Rod usually
connected to the drive that give that activate the Rotary Discharge Vannes for Pellet discharge
was taken off by the former Owner who ran the Cooler full at all time.
- After a brief inspection, the unit seem to have been rebuilt as the Iner Screens & Frame look new.