Please note that all Equipment descriptions, photos and documentations on this site supplied to us by the Owner of the equipment are to be used as a guideline only.
A visit inspection will confirm the condition.
Single Pass 10, X 40' Dryer/Cooling Drum in new condition, used approximately 1000 hours.
- Complete with trunnions, bases, gearbox/base (no motor), insulation and endplates.
- This is a hi-performance design with full panel flighting from Ronning Engineering originally
set up as a cooling drum. The heat exchange surface is greatly increased with the addition of
the panel flight for which other standard single pass coolers/ dryers would need to be
much larger to compete with.
- Originally, this was set up has a cooling drum, but by simply reversing the air flow would make
it an equally hi performance single pass dryer. This drum was manufactured to flow up
50% more air depending on products ran or would run with much lower outlet temperatures
if ran with lower air flows making this much more fuel efficient than a standard single pass.
- Located in the Michigan UP, you must see this before considering any other similar sized
drums, this drum would complete with a 12X45 drum with only standard flight.
- Price Loaded on truck.
- See PDF File on Drawing at the botton.