Ce système est intact et put être inspecté:
13' x 60' – Triple Pass MEC Drying systems complete Dryer
40Million BTU McConnell Dust Burner, back up 60 Million fuel burner all Controls, Discharge Cyclone, multi-clones, Fan, Stack, all related ducting and steel structure as well as any plans, manuals and blueprints. Including:
40 Million BTU McConnell Dust Burner:
- Max thermal output of 42,200,000 Kj/hr
-These dryers are fired up with natural gas or propane, once they are hot, sawdust or
Sander dust is added and gas shut off.
- Main material discharge Cyclone from Dryer is 3.66m diameter.
- Secondary multi clones (8/ dryer) are 1.07m Diameter.
- Stack is 37m above grade.
- Volumetric airflow rate (at the current configuration) is 30.68 cubic Meters per second.
Also available at extra cost:
40 Million BTU (2 x 20 Million BTU Cells) hot oil Bark Burner.
BM&M Multi Screener:
-Throughput 16 tph.
-Total usage under 6 months.
-Used about 5 yrs
The system is completely intact and can be viewed. System was always maintained by MEC. System was new in 1989, it ran Saw dust & Wood Chip until 1994. Restarted in 1996 until 2003 were it was service and properly shut down for a re-start. All equipment is inside. Estimated for removal and loading will be in the $50 to $75,000.00 range.